Do not hesitage to give us a call or contact. We are an expert team and we are happy to reply you very soon.
• Start with Angkor Thom City with both Hindu and Buddhist temples, South Gate, Bayon temple and Baphoun, Terrace of Elephant, Lipper king .
• At the end of the afternoon, visit the jungle or Tomb Raider Temple, Ta Prohm , one of the most impressive beautiful tree styling grow on the temple and the royal monastery place
• Continue to Angkor Wat temple, that is most sacred huge temple to avoided crowded tourist
• last temple is sunset at Tonle Sap that is most fabulous sunset temple that should be arrived at 3:30 pm.
• Start with Banteay Srie is a bit off the beaten, made of a different stone and extremely well-preserved, the details in the carvings are absolutely amazing should leave hotel around 7:30 Am to avoid crowded tourists,
• Continue to see Phnom Kulen , khmer capital city which currently is the stunning waterfall for popular tourist swimming , Big Buddha for khmer people praying every day, Shiva linga, 1000 linga, by leaving your hotel at 7:30 am. The last sightseeing is to see Beng Mealea , the most authentic temple with the original natural temple without renovation and crowded people.
Highly Recommend Mr. Rain, Story teller and I’m so happy that we had Rain to be our tour guide during the trip in Siem Reap. He is so good at English and know lots of history knowledge, and without accent! When you travel around Cambodia, you definitely need a tour guide