Do not hesitage to give us a call or contact. We are an expert team and we are happy to reply you very soon.
8: 00 Am
•Start with Angkor Thom City with both Hindu and Buddhist temples, South Gate, Bayon temple and Baphoun, Pimean Akas, Terrace of Elephant, Lipper king .
• At the end of the afternoon, visit the jungle or Tomb Raider Temple, Ta Prohm , one of the most impressive beautiful tree styling grow on the temple and the royal monastery place
• Continue to Angkor Wat temple, that is most sacred huge temple to avoided crowded tourist
• Last temple is sunset at Bakeng temple that is most fabulous sunset temple that should be arrived at 3:30 pm.
• Start sunrise at Angkor Wat, one of the amazing sunrise, should not miss.
• Continue to Big circle, Preah Khan,Neak pean, Tasom, Mebon, East Mebon,Pre Rub
• The last sightseeing is Tonle Sap lake which is the most heartbreaking people living different from city people
• Explore the hidden sacred world with Khmer
• Start with Banteay Srie is a bit off the beaten, made of a different stone and extremely well-preserved, the details in the carvings are absolutely amazing should leave hotel around 7:30 Am to avoid crowded tourists,
• Continue to see Beng Mealea , the most authentic temple with the original natural temple without renovation and crowded people.
• See Rolous group only original hindu temple , Bakong was used to be khmer capital city in early Angkor Empire Period, Preah Ko temple the first temple before Angkor City temples , Lolie temple. The last sightseeing is floating village.
We had an amazing day at the temples. Our tour guide, Rain Proun, did a fabulous job. He shared not only the history of the temples but laughter and smiles too. We are from the United States and his English was easily understood